Alumni Career Services hosts complimentary webinars throughout the year.
- Watch past webinars online: Many of our past webinars have been recorded for online video playback. Others are available as PowerPoint presentations. Visit our webinar archive for the complete listing.
- Present a webinar: If you are interested in becoming a webinar presenter, please read the protocol for webinar presenters (PDF) and contact Casey Allison, Asst. Director Alumni Relations.
- Attend an upcoming webinar: Webinars last one hour and are typically held on Thursdays or Fridays. Please register using the available link under each session description below. Before participating, we recommend that you read the webinar FAQ.
Quinlan School of Business Executive Education
- Professional development for adults who are in the midst of learning in life and in the workplace. Including business seminars, workshops and certificates for experienced professionals, taught by world-class faculty using a balance of academic disciplines and hands-on business problem–solving. Learn more.
Loyola School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Offers professional certifications to further your education and career development to pursue your specific career goals and interests. Learn more.